Terms of Service
Last Updated on July 1, 2017. These terms and conditions are effective immediately for those registering accounts after that date and will become effective July 1, 2017 for those with pre- existing accounts.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") govern your access to and use of MROinsider's websites and mobile applications that link to or reference these Terms ("Site"). By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding a legally binding contract with MROinsider.com, LLC., a Michigan Limited Liability Company headquartered in Saline, Michigan ("MROinsider"). Do not access or use the Site if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms.
- Changes to the Terms of Service
- Using the Site
- Permission to Use the Site
- Site Availability
- User Accounts
- Communications from MROinsider and MRO Facilities
- Responsibility for Your Content
- Our Right to Use Your Content
- Content Feeds
- You agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Violate our Content Guidelines, for example, by writing a fake or defamatory review, trading reviews with other businesses, or compensating someone or being compensated to write or remove a review;
- Violate any third party's rights, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- Threaten, stalk, harm, or harass others, or promote bigotry or discrimination;
- Promote a business or other commercial venture or event, or otherwise use the Site for commercial purposes, except in connection with a Business Account and as expressly permitted by MROinsider;
- Send bulk emails, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not; engage in keyword spamming, or otherwise attempt to manipulate the Site's search results or any third party website;
- Solicit personal information from minors; or
- Violate any applicable law.
- You also agree not to, and will not assist, encourage, or enable others to:
- Violate the Terms;
- Modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Site or Site Content (other than Your Content), except as expressly authorized by MROinsider;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Site or any Site Content;
- Reverse engineer any portion of the Site;
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of the Site or on any materials printed or copied from the Site;
- Record, process, or mine information about other users;
- Access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site for purposes of constructing or populating a searchable database of business reviews;
- Reformat or frame any portion of the Site;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MROinsider's technology infrastructure or otherwise make excessive traffic demands of the Site;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- Use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, "Viruses");
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- Use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site or Site Content; or
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
- Guidelines and Policies
- Content Guidelines
- Copyright And Trademark Disputes
- MROinsider Advertising
- Suggestions and Improvements
- Third Parties
- THE SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES MAY NOT MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET USER CONTENT. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE, ITS SAFETY OR SECURITY, OR THE SITE CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE YELP ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE SITE'S INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE BUSINESS LISTINGS, RATINGS, REVIEWS (INCLUDING THEIR CONTENT, ORDER, AND DISPLAY), OR METRICS FOUND ON, USED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
- THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES MAKE NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD PARTY, SUCH AS THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED ON THE SITE OR THE SITE'S USERS. ACCORDINGLY, THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM THEIR ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS, INCLUDING, FOR EXAMPLE, IF ANOTHER USER OR BUSINESS MISUSES YOUR CONTENT, IDENTITY OR PERSONAL INFORMATION, OR IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH ONE OF THE BUSINESSES OR ADVERTISERS LISTED OR FEATURED ON THE SITE. YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES LISTED ON THE SITE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED TO YOU BY A REPRESENTATIVE OF ONE OF THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES SHALL CREATE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY.
- YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE RIGHT AND REMEDY IN CASE OF DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, RELATED SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER GRIEVANCE SHALL BE YOUR TERMINATION AND DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THE SITE.
- THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES' MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THESE TERMS IS LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (i) THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY, OR (ii) $100.
- THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY (i) INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, RELIANCE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, (ii) LOSS OF PROFITS, (iii) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, (iv) REPUTATIONAL HARM, OR (v) LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA.
- Choice of Law and Venue
- We may close your account, suspend your ability to use certain portions of the Site, and/or ban you altogether from the Site for any or no reason, and without notice or liability of any kind. Any such action could prevent you from accessing your account, the Site, Your Content, Site Content, or any other related information.
- In the event of any termination of these Terms, whether by you or us, Sections 1, 5, 6, 10 - 14 will continue in full force and effect, including our right to use Your Content as detailed in Section 5.
- General Terms
- We reserve the right to modify, update, or discontinue the Site at our sole discretion, at any time, for any or no reason, and without notice or liability.
- We may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the Terms by email, regular mail or communications through the Site.
- Except as otherwise stated in Section 10 above, nothing herein is intended, nor will be deemed, to confer rights or remedies upon any third party.
- The Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site, and supersede any prior agreement between you and us on such subject matter. The parties acknowledge that no reliance is placed on any representation made but not expressly contained in these Terms.
- Any failure on MROinsider's part to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- If any provision of the Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The Terms, and any rights or obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by you except with Yelp's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by us without restriction. Any attempted assignment by you shall violate these Terms and be void.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- General Mx Rewards Program Information
- Who Can Join
- How to Earn Points
- How to Receive Rewards
- How to Use Mx Rewards Points
- General Terms
- Membership Cancellation, Modification, Expiration and Termination
- How to Contact the MRO Insider Mx Rewards Program
- Marketing Materials
"You" and "your" refer to you, as a user of the Site. A "user" is someone who accesses, browses, crawls, scrapes, or in any way uses the Site. "We," "us," and "our" refer to MROinsider.
"Content" means text, images, photos, video, location data, and all other forms of data or communication. "Your Content" means Content that you submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site, such as ratings, reviews, compliments, invitations, check-ins, messages, and information that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "User Content" means Content that users submit or transmit to, through, or in connection with the Site. "MROinsider Content" means Content that we create and make available in connection with the Site. "Third Party Content" means Content that originates from parties other than MROinsider or its users, which is made available in connection with the Site. "Site Content" means all of the Content that is made available in connection with the Site, including Your Content, User Content, Third Party Content, and MROinsider Content.
We may modify the Terms from time to time. The most current version of these Terms will be located here. You understand and agree that your access to or use of the Site is governed by the Terms effective at the time of your access to or use of the Site. If we make material changes to these Terms, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on the Site prior to the effective date of the changes. We will also indicate at the top of this page the date that revisions were last made. You should revisit these Terms on a regular basis as revised versions will be binding on you. Any such modification will be effective upon our posting of new Terms. You understand and agree that your continued access to or use of the Site after the effective date of modifications to the Terms indicates your acceptance of the modifications.
We may translate these Terms into other languages for your convenience. Nevertheless, the English version governs your relationship with MROinsider, and any inconsistencies among the different versions will be resolved in favor of the English version.
To access or use the Site, you must be 16 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms. You may not access or use the Site if you are a competitor of ours or if we have previously banned you from the Site or closed your account.
We grant you permission to use the Site subject to the restrictions in these Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
The Site may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.
You must create an account and provide certain information about yourself and
your aircraft in order to most of the features that are offered through the Site. You
are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password. You
are also responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your account.
You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We
reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
In creating your account, we ask that you provide complete and accurate
information about yourself and associated aircraft to bolster your credibility as a
contributor to the Site. You may not impersonate someone else (e.g., adopt the
identity of a celebrity or your next-door neighbor), create or use an account for
anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, or
create multiple accounts. If you use a pseudonym, take care to note that others
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site. You will receive our monthly e-mail newsletter about happenings within the aviation industry. You can opt-out of non-essential communications here.
You alone are responsible for Your Content, and once published, it cannot always
be withdrawn. You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including
anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you
of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. You
represent that you own, or have the necessary permissions to use and authorize the
use of Your Content as described herein. You may not imply that Your Content is
in any way sponsored or endorsed by MROinsider.
You may expose yourself to liability if, for example, Your Content contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; violates any third- party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
We may use Your Content in a number of different ways, including publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing others to do the same in connection with their own websites and media platforms ("Other Media"). As such, you hereby irrevocably grant us world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, sublicensable, transferable rights to use Your Content for any purpose. Please note that you also irrevocably grant the users of the Site and any Other Media the right to access Your Content in connection with their use of the Site and any Other Media. Finally, you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against MROinsider and its users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform and display, reproduce, distribute, modify, translate, remove, analyze, commercialize, and prepare derivative works of Your Content.
As between you and MROinsider, you own Your Content. We own the MROinsider Content, including but not limited to visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, including, but not limited to, our compilation of User Content and other Site Content, computer code, products, software, aggregate user review ratings, and all other elements and components of the Site excluding Your Content, User Content and Third Party Content. We also own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world ("IP Rights") associated with the MROinsider Content and the Site, which are protected by copyright, trade dress, patent, trademark laws and all other applicable intellectual and proprietary rights and laws. As such, you may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the MROinsider Content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in and to the Site and the MROinsider Content are retained by us.
MROinsider and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to or included with Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
We make some of the Site Content ("Feed Content") available via Real Simple Syndication and Atom feeds ("Feeds"). You may access and use the Feeds in order to display Feed Content on your personal computer, website, or blog ("Your Site"), provided that (i) your use of the Feeds is for personal, non- commercial purposes only, (ii) your display of the Feed Content links back to the relevant pages on MROinsider's websites, and attributes MROinsider as the source of the Feed Content, (iii) your use or display of the Feed Content does not suggest that MROinsider promotes or endorses any third party causes, ideas, websites, products or services, including Your Site, (iv) you do not redistribute the Feed Content, and (v) your use of the Feeds does not overburden MROinsider's systems. MROinsider reserves all rights in the Feed Content and may terminate the Feeds at any time.
User Content (including any that may have been created by users employed or contracted by MROinsider) does not necessarily reflect the opinion of MROinsider. We reserve the right to remove, screen, edit, or reinstate User Content from time to time at our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, and without notice to you. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our Content Guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of Your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to Your Content.
We are under no obligation to enforce the Terms on your behalf against another user. While we encourage you to let us know if you believe another user has violated the Terms, we reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action at our sole discretion.
The restrictions above only apply to the extent permissible under applicable law.
You represent that you have read and understood our Content Guidelines.
Please see our Infringement Policy for information about copyright and trademark disputes.
Please see our Event Terms and Conditions for information about events listed on or linked to on the Site. You represent that you have read and understood them.
If you book maintenance services through MROinsider, the terms of your booking will be governed by the MROinsider General Terms. Please review them before you book maintenance services since they may change from time to time. In the event of any conflict between the MROinsider General Terms, the MROinsider General Terms will prevail.
Similarly, if you create an MRO account on the Site or purchase advertising from MROinsider, the MROinsider Advertising Agreement will apply. In the event of any conflict between the MROinsider Advertising Agreement and these Terms, the MROinsider Advertising Agreement will prevail.
By sending us any ideas, suggestions, documents or proposals ("Feedback"), you agree that (i) your Feedback does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of third parties, (ii) we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Feedback, (iii) we may have something similar to the Feedback already under consideration or in development, and (iv) you grant us an irrevocable, non- exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Feedback, and you irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against MROinsider and its users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Feedback.
The Site may include links to other websites or applications (each, a "Third Party Site"). We do not control or endorse any Third Party Site. You agree that we are not responsible for the availability or contents of such Third Party Sites. Your use of Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold MROinsider, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them (collectively, the "MROinsider Entities") harmless, including costs, liabilities and legal fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party arising out of or relating to (i) your access to or use of the Site, (ii) your violation of the Terms, (iii) any products or services purchased or obtained by you in connection with the Site, or (iv) the infringement by you, or any third party using your account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. MROinsider reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any such matter without the prior written consent of MROinsider. MROinsider will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF THE MROINSIDER ENTITIES TO YOU. EACH OF THE SUBSECTIONS BELOW ONLY APPLIES UP TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. NOTHING HEREIN IS INTENDED TO LIMIT ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY LIMITED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THIS OR ANY OTHER SECTION OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONSULT WITH A LEGAL PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THIS SECTION. YOU ARE GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS.
Michigan law will govern these Terms, as well as any claim, cause of action or dispute that might arise between you and MROinsider (a "Claim"), without regard to conflict of law provisions. FOR ANY CLAIM BROUGHT BY EITHER PARTY, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT AND CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION IN, AND THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE OF, THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS LOCATED WITHIN WASHTENAW COUNTY, MICHIGAN.
The Mx Rewards program is brought to you by MRO Insider, LLC (MRO Insider). MRO Insider may, at any time, terminate, alter or modify the Mx Rewards program and/or these terms and conditions without any further obligations and/or benefits to members. We will provide you written notice via email or a notice posted on MROinsider.com should we terminate, alter or modify the Mx Rewards program and/or these terms and conditions. “Terms and conditions” shall refer to these terms and conditions, as modified by MRO Insider in its sole and absolute discretion. These terms and conditions are void where and to the extent prohibited by law.
Mx Rewards program membership is open to all persons who have reached the age of majority in their country, state or province of residence. No purchase is necessary to join the Mx Rewards program. By joining and participating in the Mx Rewards program, you represent that you have reached the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you agree to these terms and conditions. Your membership is nontransferable and is subject to these terms and conditions, as they may be amended from time to time.
As a member of the Mx Rewards program, you will earn fifteen (15) points for creating your owner/operator account, fifteen (15) points for each request for quote (RFQ) submitted, fifteen (15) points for each accepted quote/maintenance scheduled through MRO Insider, and ten (10) points for reviewing the facility when your service has been completed. Points will post to your account approximately twenty-four hours after one of above activities is completed. You can earn additional points through special offers and promotions as designated by MRO Insider, in its sole discretion, from time to time. Only one account may be used in connection with the above actions.
You will earn points with each transaction outlined above, and points will be available to be used to redeem rewards. Once you have selected your reward from the MRO Insider Mx Rewards page, located on MRO Insider, the point value will be deducted from your total points and an MRO Insider representative will mail the reward to the address provided (for items) or will contact you for additional details about your reward (dates, trips, destinations, etc.) with 7 days.
Mx Rewards merchandise may only be redeemed by the Mx Rewards program member to whom the account was registered with. MRO Insider Mx Rewards points are good for discounts off merchandise located on MRO Insider Mx Rewards page. If the value of the reward is less than the Mx Rewards point balance, the remaining value of the Mx Rewards points will remain on the account for future use.
Membership points have no cash value and are nontransferable. MRO Insider is not responsible for communication errors, including distribution of Mx Rewards merchandise, due to a change of address or other changes in contact information. Other restrictions or exclusions may apply.
You may cancel your MRO Insider account at any time by notifying MRO Insider by mail, e-mail or telephone. MRO Insider reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke any program, including, without limitation, the Mx Rewards program, at any time due to reasonable business consideration or circumstances beyond its control or as required by applicable law.
In addition, MRO Insider reserves the right to terminate your Mx Rewards membership, and void any points accumulated in such account(s), if you, in MRO Insider’s sole discretion, violate any of these terms and conditions or any applicable law, earn points via deception, forgery, fraud, or commit any other abuse of the Mx Rewards program.
For information about your account or to update your account information, visit MROinsider.com/rewards or contact MRO Insider’s Customer Service.
Please have your account information available when contacting MRO Insider
You can contact us by mail at: MRO Insider 102 W. Chicago Blvd, Suite 202 Tecumseh, MI 49286
By e-mail: email@example.com
By phone: 877.977.6537